- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Category Archives: Enneagram
Tension is who you think you should be, Relaxation is who you are. (–Chinese proverb) I love this line. What kind of tensions do we wear? How long does it take to get tired of wearing them? Our personal … Continue reading
“She barges in and walks all over people,” says a voice overheard in the restroom. Well. They can’t be talking about me. I don’t do that, do I. No Ma’am. Not me. Thank goodness I respect people. It’s only right. … Continue reading
Why did I wake up grumpy? Oh, ‘cuz there’s a chronic grump inside somewhere? Wait, it’s that old grudge about X? That thing so far under my skin , it’s like, invisible? And itchy? And I keep thinking it’s Their fault, so … Continue reading
June 16, 2016– Taste and See the Innermost You led by Diane Stallings Why does meditation feel so good? It opens space inside us. Space to step back from troubles and noisy self-chatter. It builds our Inner Observer, so we … Continue reading
That person and me, we always clash – but why? This Tuesday April 26, dive into Personality Clues! We’ll meditate to strengthen our Inner Observer, which helps us see our patterns. We’ll dive into a fun overview of 9 personality types, … Continue reading