- Follow Joystream Health on WordPress.com
Get our Calm Comfort Meditations e-book or paperback
Calm Comfort Meditations includes some self-care energy healing methods.
- The Fascinating Way of the Seabhean shares the Lore of Wisewomen in Ireland
- You Become the Strength and the Light of the World, says Dr. Peebles
- You Run Powerful Natural Energy No Matter What You Believe or Not
- Come Alive to Your Heart and Return to Childlike Wonder, says Dr. Peebles
- UFOs are now UAPs – Are They Real and Why Should it Matter to You?
- Love and Hear Yourself in this Now Moment for your Creative Adventure
Topics (so Many)
Tag Archives: personality triggers
Do you ever wake up with the glimmering of a message inside you? A gift on the doorstep of your awareness, left by whatever happened while you slept? So I woke up realizing that 70% of my waking hours are … Continue reading
Tension is who you think you should be, Relaxation is who you are. (–Chinese proverb) I love this line. What kind of tensions do we wear? How long does it take to get tired of wearing them? Our personal … Continue reading
Why did I wake up grumpy? Oh, ‘cuz there’s a chronic grump inside somewhere? Wait, it’s that old grudge about X? That thing so far under my skin , it’s like, invisible? And itchy? And I keep thinking it’s Their fault, so … Continue reading
What do we push against? I don’t know about you, but I clamp down and reject my undesirable parts. Many years ago, (pre-enneagram), I believed I was smooth, not angry. Irritated, maybe, but not mad. I would gently coach 13 … Continue reading
To get free, first you gotta see the cage you’re in (your personality type).Here’s a mouthful: Enneagram. It means “9 drawing” but it’s Greek to us 😉Yet every day we bump into these nine personality types. Soft bumps, hard bumps. When … Continue reading