- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Category Archives: Disease Relief – Prevention
When life gets busy, we squeeze our sleep. (How well I know.) Sounds like a fine idea, but short sleep: – weakens the immune system and makes it easier to catch a cold; – messes up our appetite hormones and … Continue reading
Got pain? Back? Low back? Neck? Head? Shoulders? Hands? Hips? Shins? Feet? Anywhere in your skeleton? Modern habits – the way we drive, commute, work, sit, communicate, engage in media – all these reinforce the body pattern of curling up, … Continue reading
For years my marathon-running father hosted a 10k race, the No Wimps Run, so named because nobody stood by to offer water on the desert terrain. I felt like an imposter, a wimp at heart, trotting with the tough non-wimps. … Continue reading
Yes! Remember scuffing your feet on the carpet to zap somebody with your finger? Electricity came from your feet all the way to your finger. But did you know your body itself is a walking talking electromagnetic field of energy? … Continue reading
You already know, you already heard how to eat healthy, but doing it is a whole ‘nother ball of wax, right?? (Whoa – wax?? I dunno, it’s calorie-free, but it might backfire . . .) Here’s the thing. Your taste … Continue reading
Long long ago and not so far away in a place much like this one, food went backwards. People filled their grocery stores with poisonous edible substances. They put the worst foods up front within easy reach, so everybody kept … Continue reading