- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Category Archives: Light
Streams? We’re talking about your meridians, used in acupuncture, acupressure, and other forms of energy healing. Does acupuncture seem strange? Chinese and Japanese doctors have accessed the meridians for a couple thousand years of healing. Some people don’t believe in … Continue reading
An ocean of frequencies flows around us and through us — not only from our WiFi and cell phones, but from the earth itself and from our own being. In 2002 biophysicist Dr. Beverly Rubik published her biofield hypothesis, backed … Continue reading
But of course you are glowing! You knew it! Biophotons are the subtle visible light in all living things, part of the biofield. Scientists measure this light using electrophotography (aka Kirlian photography) and/or biophoton imaging, a method of counting light … Continue reading
If you didn’t know before: you have an energy body, a Biofield. Biofield is the term scientists use today for the electromagnetic system filling and surrounding our bodies with energy and light (biophotons). Scientists?? Yup. In the coming weeks I’ll … Continue reading
Sometimes we’ve got our face in the frying pan. We attach firmly to the-way-I-want-it, and others should want it too. We cling to our own judgments. The liberals hate the conservatives. The conservatives hate the liberals. Even in families, we … Continue reading
How can we love even our bad parts? Why would we want to? Because in rejecting our own warts, we reject the warts “out there” in the world. This creates fistfights and wars. When we accept our warts, we naturally … Continue reading