- Follow Joystream Health on WordPress.com
Get our Calm Comfort Meditations e-book or paperback
Calm Comfort Meditations includes some self-care energy healing methods.
- The Fascinating Way of the Seabhean shares the Lore of Wisewomen in Ireland
- You Become the Strength and the Light of the World, says Dr. Peebles
- You Run Powerful Natural Energy No Matter What You Believe or Not
- Come Alive to Your Heart and Return to Childlike Wonder, says Dr. Peebles
- UFOs are now UAPs – Are They Real and Why Should it Matter to You?
- Love and Hear Yourself in this Now Moment for your Creative Adventure
Topics (so Many)
Tag Archives: habit of mind
Except for that one thorn in my side, life is fine, right? Why do I keep hanging onto that one thing that bugs me ? There must be a good reason around here somewhere. The “symptom imperative” is a term … Continue reading
Do you ever wake up with the glimmering of a message inside you? A gift on the doorstep of your awareness, left by whatever happened while you slept? So I woke up realizing that 70% of my waking hours are … Continue reading
I’m trying to make sense of advice given to me by an elevated being. (He would say there is no hierarchy, but I would say he’s darned close to total unconditional love). This minister naturopath physician traveler philosopher, Dr. Peebles, told … Continue reading
Ever notice how the people closest to you sandpaper your ego? I think it’s in the Plan, to smooth out our rough edges. Merrily you roll until this abrasion sideswipes you. Ouch. Throws you into turmoil, as I know so … Continue reading
Not a secret, but we tend to forget: We can focus our own attention, to lighten up. Thank goodness the mind can go to only one place at a time.
So break the troubling focus and send your attention to anything that feels better. Continue reading
To get free, first you gotta see the cage you’re in (your personality type).Here’s a mouthful: Enneagram. It means “9 drawing” but it’s Greek to us 😉Yet every day we bump into these nine personality types. Soft bumps, hard bumps. When … Continue reading