Diane Stallings RN has a burning interest in mind-body-spirit health, meditation, and spirituality. She is a Holistic Nurse, Reiki Master, Enneagram coach, certified in Healing Touch, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), and LifeLight Energy Healing. She brings the best of alternative and conventional medical knowledge to her practice. She has used hands-on healing since 2004 (with many happy recipients). Diane is an enjoyable speaker and teacher. She’s a member of the American Holistic Nurses Association. She began her hospital nursing in 1978 — Intensive Care in 1988. In 2006 she started Joystream Health, to offer consultations, healing sessions, and classes. After 37 years of hospital work, in 2016 she devoted herself full time to Joystream Health. She offers private sessions in Fountain Hills and in central Phoenix, at And Breathe Wellness Center. For more information see joystream.net
- The Curious Energy on Money
- Watch Out for Thin Skin, How to Handle It
- 5 Places the Mind Goes – a Meditation
- Powerful Cure Yucca Juice? Worth it!
- Inhale the Frequencies You Like – It’s All You
- Cut Loose, Cocoon with Mother Earth
- Hard Reality Outside my Cushy Life
- Float to Big Mind, Relax into Spaciousness
- Souls in Transformation by Rosie Carey
- Food Cravings Mineral Deficiencies – Fascinating!