- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Category Archives: Weight Loss
When life gets busy, we squeeze our sleep. (How well I know.) Sounds like a fine idea, but short sleep: – weakens the immune system and makes it easier to catch a cold; – messes up our appetite hormones and … Continue reading
You already know, you already heard how to eat healthy, but doing it is a whole ‘nother ball of wax, right?? (Whoa – wax?? I dunno, it’s calorie-free, but it might backfire . . .) Here’s the thing. Your taste … Continue reading
Golly Gosh, frozen yogurt might kill us quicker than ice cream. Who knew? Low-fat products backfire on us. Why? Because when they remove the fat, the product doesn’t taste so good, so they add sugar. Bad idea. Frozen yogurt is … Continue reading
Something has come between us, she/he says. A swell belly. It’s swollen. Tight. This isn’t fat. This is swelling. From leaky gut. The membranes of your intestines are inflamed. There’s a war exploding inside. Clumps of antibodies, allergens, toxins, yeast, … Continue reading
Your good bugs depend on you for their survival. We each have, if we are lucky, 100 trillion mouths to feed, down inside our belly. The “human microbiota” includes all the bugs on our skin and everywhere inside us. Our … Continue reading
Aspartame is scary. We want sweetness, we want fun. But like a Jekyll-and-Hyde potion, the end result can be misery and death. In 1965 a pharmaceutical chemist absently licked his finger and found it 200 times sweeter than sugar. It … Continue reading