- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Category Archives: Digestion Nutrition
You already know, you already heard how to eat healthy, but doing it is a whole ‘nother ball of wax, right?? (Whoa – wax?? I dunno, it’s calorie-free, but it might backfire . . .) Here’s the thing. Your taste … Continue reading
Long long ago and not so far away in a place much like this one, food went backwards. People filled their grocery stores with poisonous edible substances. They put the worst foods up front within easy reach, so everybody kept … Continue reading
If you haven’t done this already, get yourself a nice ceramic sauté pan and throw away your old Teflon (PTFE coated) pans. (Is this a Holiday sales idea to boost the economy? Does Diane get a kickback from the ceramic … Continue reading
Five generations ago people cleaned their blood vessels by fasting one morning a week on nothing but water until noon. Their natural digestive enzymes cleansed the arteries. It worked for them. What an old-fashioned idea. * Cholesterol build-up begins when … Continue reading
Hold the Ice – Let’s not be cold to each other, I could say, in this climate of disharmony. But this post is a practical vote for health: I enjoy drinking room-temperature water. It’s my favorite. Why? Not only does … Continue reading
Golly Gosh, frozen yogurt might kill us quicker than ice cream. Who knew? Low-fat products backfire on us. Why? Because when they remove the fat, the product doesn’t taste so good, so they add sugar. Bad idea. Frozen yogurt is … Continue reading