- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Category Archives: Meditation
1 One minute a day. Sit for just one minute, but every day. 2 Loosen Your Body. When the body is tight and contracted, energy gets blocked. A tense body makes it hard to go within. Scan your body. If … Continue reading
6 ways besides beer, wine, cheese, weed, whiskey, chocolate . . . I don’t want to stay grumpy. It’s not worth it. My outlook affects my outside experience. The world reflects my own “grump” back to me. We know this, … Continue reading
Sometimes we’ve got our face in the frying pan. We attach firmly to the-way-I-want-it, and others should want it too. We cling to our own judgments. The liberals hate the conservatives. The conservatives hate the liberals. Even in families, we … Continue reading
Trump is here to show us what we do not want to be. But we all have a little Trump inside us. No doubt we have each bumped into our own forms of narcissism, bigotry, superiority, exclusiveness. I’ve got some … Continue reading
Whatever we are feeling about our political climate , one thing is clear: as a friend of mine said, “We Are The Divided States of America.” Many of us want big changes in one direction or another. Many of us … Continue reading
Chaos as usual, on this human holiday. Today on the planet we have happy people and sad people. We have people in shock. We have angry people. Envious people. Grieving people. Stunned people. Hopeful people. Some must be dancing the … Continue reading