- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Category Archives: Mind
Funny thing, in conventional medicine we think of “placebo” as “fake.” Placebo comes from the Latin word “to please.” In the 1800s physicians gave sugar pills as a consolation to please and reassure patients whom they could not cure. The … Continue reading
I’m trying to make sense of advice given to me by an elevated being. (He would say there is no hierarchy, but I would say he’s darned close to total unconditional love). This minister naturopath physician traveler philosopher, Dr. Peebles, told … Continue reading
The mind is a dictator. Our attention sticks to the difficult, worrisome, dangerous, messy, unfair, uncontrollable, heart-aching, confusing, painful. Our mind tries to resolve the issue. So we hone in deeper, stiff-necked and determined, without realizing our focus is making … Continue reading
Ever notice how the people closest to you sandpaper your ego? I think it’s in the Plan, to smooth out our rough edges. Merrily you roll until this abrasion sideswipes you. Ouch. Throws you into turmoil, as I know so … Continue reading
1 One minute a day. Sit for just one minute, but every day. 2 Loosen Your Body. When the body is tight and contracted, energy gets blocked. A tense body makes it hard to go within. Scan your body. If … Continue reading
If you didn’t know before: you have an energy body, a Biofield. Biofield is the term scientists use today for the electromagnetic system filling and surrounding our bodies with energy and light (biophotons). Scientists?? Yup. In the coming weeks I’ll … Continue reading