- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Category Archives: Immune System
What is Energy Medicine, you ask? That “Medicine of the Future” Dr. Oz talks about? It is healing with energy, including all types of energy — sound, light, electromagnetism, acupuncture, Reiki, Johrei, Healing Touch, Therapeutic Touch, and scores of other … Continue reading
He’s a strapping young man, but he catches every germ that walks by. She’s in the prime of life, only 24, but she gets sick every time she’s under stress. Her newborn baby is brand new, but mysteriously ill. Another … Continue reading
Your good bugs depend on you for their survival. We each have, if we are lucky, 100 trillion mouths to feed, down inside our belly. The “human microbiota” includes all the bugs on our skin and everywhere inside us. Our … Continue reading
Probiotics, a.k.a. gut flora, are those amazing bacteria that live in our intestines and provide great health to us. These good bacteria are mostly strains of Lactobacillus, Bifidobacteria, and Acidophilus. They support our immune system, about 80% of which is located … Continue reading
Quick remedies, anyone? Sure. But first let’s go holistic and remind ourselves – the source of dis-ease is stress. When we resist and struggle against our lives, dis-ease results. When we run around stressed-out, short on sleep, caffeine zippy and dehydrated, … Continue reading
Naturopathic and Functional Medicine doctors say that up to 90% of our health depends upon our digestive system. Our immune system and resistance to disease is deeply interwoven with our intestines. I’d like to share with you some basic steps in … Continue reading