- Follow Joystream Health on WordPress.com
Get our Calm Comfort Meditations e-book or paperback
Calm Comfort Meditations includes some self-care energy healing methods.
- Radical Awesome Love in the New 5D, Can You Dig It?
- Try Wim’s Quick Powerful Breath for Stress and Strong Energy
- Pulling Shadow in this web of Light and Love
- How Big was that Free Energy Surge for You? How is your Sleep?
- Awful Day? Try this Easy Tapping Self Care, Feel Better
- Free Awesome Energy Surge will Boost Your Body and Soul, Feb 17th
Topics (so Many)
Tag Archives: gratitude
Inquiring minds keep asking, “How goes the rest of your story?” Those of us with the longer version of the Mild Coronavirus are discovering that it cycles back, up and down for a while. (Yes, it is mild, not horribly … Continue reading
Gordon the Grateful was 90 years old when he came to visit us for a few days. My husband had met him on a cruise across the Atlantic, where “the ladies of all ages were all over him.” Hubby thought it … Continue reading
Do you ever wake up with the glimmering of a message inside you? A gift on the doorstep of your awareness, left by whatever happened while you slept? So I woke up realizing that 70% of my waking hours are … Continue reading
6 ways besides beer, wine, cheese, weed, whiskey, chocolate . . . I don’t want to stay grumpy. It’s not worth it. My outlook affects my outside experience. The world reflects my own “grump” back to me. We know this, … Continue reading
One holiday season we were moping through the flu. Ever feel bad when the world looks cheery and bright? Feels like it’s all a lie, it’s not true. Because you’re not there. You’re in the mope ditch. It’s only … Continue reading
I got stuck again in the box of my own mind. Habit-of-mind is unique to each of us, yet follows the pattern of our personality. (See Arizona Enneagram Association) My name is Diane, and my Habit is Perfectionism.About 1 in … Continue reading