- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Tag Archives: meditation
1 One minute a day. Sit for just one minute, but every day. 2 Loosen Your Body. When the body is tight and contracted, energy gets blocked. A tense body makes it hard to go within. Scan your body. If … Continue reading
An ocean of frequencies flows around us and through us — not only from our WiFi and cell phones, but from the earth itself and from our own being. In 2002 biophysicist Dr. Beverly Rubik published her biofield hypothesis, backed … Continue reading
Whatever we are feeling about our political climate , one thing is clear: as a friend of mine said, “We Are The Divided States of America.” Many of us want big changes in one direction or another. Many of us … Continue reading
I wrote a guided meditation my groups enjoyed recently (sit, relax, no need to stand): Scientists and Philosophers agree that all the world is vibration. Not only the vibration of molecules, but the vibrational tone of your mood. You have an … Continue reading
You are enough. Bask in your simplicity. Come join us for an hour of bliss. We’ll meditate at And Breathe wellness center, 3201 N. 3rd Street, Phoenix. PLUS: explore The Work of Byron Katie: “Reality is always kinder than the story we … Continue reading