- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Tag Archives: stress
Your mood is a vital key to good health. Negative emotions damage and age our body, but positive emotions restore, repair and refuel us. Good moods keep us younger, stronger, more vibrant. Did you know when we shift our emotions, … Continue reading
Sometimes we’ve got our face in the frying pan. We attach firmly to the-way-I-want-it, and others should want it too. We cling to our own judgments. The liberals hate the conservatives. The conservatives hate the liberals. Even in families, we … Continue reading
With 500+ cholesterol-myth books available, you may have heard: Cholesterol is not the problem. Cholesterol-lowering drugs, the statins, are killers. If cholesterol is too low, you may get Parkinson’s. Statins are shown to increase calcification of coronary plaque, i.e. atherosclerosis. … Continue reading
What would it be worth, to know in your bones that All is Well, all the time? Despite tensions, arguments, grudges, anxiety, cracked ribs, bloody noses, car wrecks, cancer, back pain, insomnia, violence, poverty, plagues . . . Would you … Continue reading
Y’know how the ruffled ridges of the brain look like the folds of the small intestine? They have a similar appearance because both maximize their surface area for good processing. The brain processes information; the small intestine processes food. Hmm … Continue reading