Join 1,156 other subscribers
- Follow Joystream Health on WordPress.com
CALM COMFORT MEDITATIONS – Award-winning book/eBook, which includes some self-care energy healing methods
WHAT, NO DEATH? – Sheer Fiction – an amusing storybook
WISDOM from Isaac – Walking the Bridge: Guidance from a Wisdom School – book series from an awesome spiritual teacher
- What is the Real Gut Wisdom and Grace of a Good Natured Hypochondriac?
- Important Advice to Trust Your Gut and Beware of AI, says Dr. Peebles
- How Izabella’s Hashimoto’s Protocol Helped My Low Thyroid Feel Better
- Are We Ready to Mother the World with Softness and Kindness?
- Happy Graduation to New Consciousness – April 28 Q&A with Dr. Peebles
- How to Make Sure You’re Eating Organic and Why it Matters
see Dr. Peebles Archives
Topics (so Many)
Facebook Joystream Health
Tag Archives: projection
Revolutionary Shift – Diversity is Our Strength
Who really bugs you? Bring them to mind. Automatically your armor is on, with spikes all over it. Can you feel it? Your sword is in your hand. Feel it? Defense, defense! Push ’em back, push ’em back, waaaay back! … Continue reading
Posted in Mind, Self Healing Tagged diversity, ego, energy healing, hatred, love, love ourselves, peace, projection, shift 2 Comments
Blow Your Mind with these Inspiring Byron Katie quotes
Our thoughts tell us things should be different. Things should be better. And we believe our thoughts. Thus, we suffer, says Katie. We resist what’s happening. We tighten up against it. We stress ourselves. We make ourselves sick over it. … Continue reading
Posted in Mind, Self Healing Tagged accept reality, Byron Katie, dissolve stress, judgments, projection, stress, things should be better 4 Comments
Is it You or Me, bugging me?
Why did I wake up grumpy? Oh, ‘cuz there’s a chronic grump inside somewhere? Wait, it’s that old grudge about X? That thing so far under my skin , it’s like, invisible? And itchy? And I keep thinking it’s Their fault, so … Continue reading
Posted in Enneagram, Meditation, Mind Tagged aggravation, grumpy, personality triggers, projection 8 Comments