- Follow Joystream Health on WordPress.com
Get our Calm Comfort Meditations e-book or paperback
Calm Comfort Meditations includes some self-care energy healing methods.
- Pulling Shadow in this web of Light and Love
- How Big was that Free Energy Surge for You? How is your Sleep?
- Awful Day? Try this Easy Tapping Self Care, Feel Better
- Free Awesome Energy Surge will Boost Your Body and Soul, Feb 17th
- When Your Hidden Belief Punches You Out
- Drop Chaos Feel Better Now with this Calm e-Book
Topics (so Many)
Tag Archives: nonlocality
Congratulations! In these 4 weeks you have formed a good habit of daily meditation. It’s your normal routine (we hope), during which you may sense glimmerings of peace. Even two seconds is a good taste, and it will grow in … Continue reading
In Glide 2: Concentration, we harnessed our attention, keeping it on a focal point. Concentration strengthens attention. Ponder this: Attention enlivens the object it rests upon. For instance, if I have a sore hangnail and I keep my attention on … Continue reading
Howzit going? I hope you enjoyed Glide 1 this past week, or whenever. Moving onward:Concentration is a skill to cultivate before we can reach true meditation. This week we will strengthen our concentration. We will choose a focal point and … Continue reading