- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Tag Archives: nonlocality
Congratulations! In these 4 weeks you have formed a good habit of daily meditation. It’s your normal routine (we hope), during which you may sense glimmerings of peace. Even two seconds is a good taste, and it will grow in … Continue reading
In Glide 2: Concentration, we harnessed our attention, keeping it on a focal point. Concentration strengthens attention. Ponder this: Attention enlivens the object it rests upon. For instance, if I have a sore hangnail and I keep my attention on … Continue reading
Howzit going? I hope you enjoyed Glide 1 this past week, or whenever. Moving onward: Concentration is a skill to cultivate before we can reach true meditation. This week we will strengthen our concentration. We will choose a focal point … Continue reading