- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Tag Archives: mindfulness
From my brilliant friend Rosie Carey, reprinted from the Keene NH newspaper: I’m looking forward to spending a day at the beach, in fact tomorrow. More than the waves and sand, it is deeply restorative and reconnects me to the … Continue reading
Not a secret, but we tend to forget: We can focus our own attention, to lighten up. Thank goodness the mind can go to only one place at a time.
So break the troubling focus and send your attention to anything that feels better. Continue reading
“Grounded and Present” is the experience of being fully right here, right now, at peace with what-is. We embrace ourselves, exactly where we are right now. We are not puffing up or shrinking. Rather, we each have a real place. We … Continue reading
Change your mood, change your life – we have scientific evidence of this now, from a wonderful heart-research organization known as HeartMath. They sent me this Infographic to share. You’ll enjoy browsing their site. How refreshing to discover: The heart sends … Continue reading
“Days pass, years vanish, and we walk sightless among miracles.” – Hebrew prayer There’s nothing like waking up in a world full of blessings that you’ve been ignoring. I do it all the time. I get distracted, bogged down, and … Continue reading