Join 1,152 other subscribers
- Follow Joystream Health on WordPress.com
CALM COMFORT MEDITATIONS – Award-winning book/eBook, which includes some self-care energy healing methods
WHAT, NO DEATH? – Sheer Fiction – an amusing storybook
WISDOM from Isaac – Walking the Bridge: Guidance from a Wisdom School – book series from an awesome spiritual teacher
- Miracle Energy Moment for a Baby Frog, and What It Means for Us
- Feel the Harmony with Dr. Peebles, and Take Action with Care and Love
- Bank Safety 202 – Stay More Alert than the Aggravating New Hacker Tricks
- Easy Effective Self-Healing – EFT Tapping – Free Summit this Week!
- Awesome Fascinating Heartfelt Book, from Earth and Heaven by Niki and Seth
- Ever Wonder about Ascension Symptoms? Here’s the Scoop from Dr. Peebles
see Dr. Peebles Archives
Topics (so Many)
Facebook Joystream Health
Tag Archives: intuition
5 Places the Mind Goes – a Meditation
A busy mind can drive us crazy. To get a handle on it, notice how the mind goes to only five places. Sorting your mental stuff into these five categories helps you – find the quiet space – become fully … Continue reading
Benefits of Meditation – Get Into a Better Mood
Sure, we think meditation’s good for us, but why?Because it gives us inner space: space to step back from our troubles, our issues, our incessantly chattering mind. When we learn to slip into this quiet comfort, our perception of life … Continue reading
Posted in Meditation, Mind, Self Healing Tagged de-stress, find contentment, get a better mood, intuition, meditation, release anxiety, serotonin, stress relief 2 Comments
Meditation – a lot of good it’ll do me . . . ?
BENEFITS of meditation: less stress less muscle tension less pain more serotonin – the happiness hormone better concentration better mood better natural immunity and less disease better healing of mental, emotional, and physical issues stronger intuition Release anxiety, find contentment … Continue reading
Posted in Meditation, Mind, Self Healing Tagged de-stress, intuition, meditation, serotonin, stress relief Comments Off on Meditation – a lot of good it’ll do me . . . ?