- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Tag Archives: inner observer
That person and me, we always clash – but why? This Tuesday April 26, dive into Personality Clues! We’ll meditate to strengthen our Inner Observer, which helps us see our patterns. We’ll dive into a fun overview of 9 personality types, … Continue reading
Not a secret, but we tend to forget: We can focus our own attention, to lighten up. Thank goodness the mind can go to only one place at a time.
So break the troubling focus and send your attention to anything that feels better. Continue reading
What would it be worth, to know in your bones that All is Well, all the time? Despite tensions, arguments, grudges, anxiety, cracked ribs, bloody noses, car wrecks, cancer, back pain, insomnia, violence, poverty, plagues . . . Would you … Continue reading
How goes the Gliding? Hopefully it’s becoming a steady habit to gladden your heart. As you sit, remember it’s not about pushing away thoughts, but rather releasing. Not caring what comes and goes. See thoughts as fish drifting around. Put yourself … Continue reading
In Glide 2: Concentration, we harnessed our attention, keeping it on a focal point. Concentration strengthens attention. Ponder this: Attention enlivens the object it rests upon. For instance, if I have a sore hangnail and I keep my attention on … Continue reading
Howzit going? I hope you enjoyed Glide 1 this past week, or whenever. Moving onward: Concentration is a skill to cultivate before we can reach true meditation. This week we will strengthen our concentration. We will choose a focal point … Continue reading