- Follow Joystream Health on WordPress.com
Get our Calm Comfort Meditations e-book or paperback
Calm Comfort Meditations includes some self-care energy healing methods.
- How Microplastics Make Us Suffer – Urgent Need to Stop Using Plastic
- This Flower’s Easy Going Life Teaches How You Can Be More You, says Dr. P.
- What’s Your Favorite Lazy Food? Granny says Watch Out for Poisons
- Take Heart and Be At Peace with Your True Self, Says Dr. Peebles
- Awesome Valuable Way to Use EMFs and more from Dr. Peebles
- The Importance of Being Worried
Topics (so Many)
Tag Archives: gluten-free
Naturopathic and Functional Medicine doctors say that up to 90% of our health depends upon our digestive system. Our immune system and resistance to disease is deeply interwoven with our intestines. I’d like to share with you some basic steps in … Continue reading
Last month I gushed about the joy of green smoothies, ending with ingredients for a green juice fast. Which can be strenuous, I said softly. Okay, okay, it can be tough, but soooo worth it, as you release decades of … Continue reading
Gluten-free?? Dairy free?? What’s the big deal? Subtle food allergies give us low-level inflammation and toxicity, which cause weight gain and auto-immune illnesses. Not to mention the discomfort that goes with them. This isn’t the classic IgE-antibody allergy where the … Continue reading
Intestinal Permeability (Leaky Gut) refers to weakness and leakage through the inner wall of the small intestine. Because of these microscopic leaks, half-digested food particles slip into the bloodstream. This leads to food allergies and a poor immune system. It may be the root … Continue reading