- 6 Remarkable Powers of Sleep and How to Get There
- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
Tag Archives: ego
I’m trying to make sense of advice given to me by an elevated being. (He would say there is no hierarchy, but I would say he’s darned close to total unconditional love). This minister naturopath physician traveler philosopher, Dr. Peebles, told … Continue reading
Ever notice how the people closest to you sandpaper your ego? I think it’s in the Plan, to smooth out our rough edges. Merrily you roll until this abrasion sideswipes you. Ouch. Throws you into turmoil, as I know so … Continue reading