Join 1,156 other subscribers
- Follow Joystream Health on WordPress.com
CALM COMFORT MEDITATIONS – Award-winning book/eBook, which includes some self-care energy healing methods
WHAT, NO DEATH? – Sheer Fiction – an amusing storybook
WISDOM from Isaac – Walking the Bridge: Guidance from a Wisdom School – book series from an awesome spiritual teacher
- What is the Real Gut Wisdom and Grace of a Good Natured Hypochondriac?
- Important Advice to Trust Your Gut and Beware of AI, says Dr. Peebles
- How Izabella’s Hashimoto’s Protocol Helped My Low Thyroid Feel Better
- Are We Ready to Mother the World with Softness and Kindness?
- Happy Graduation to New Consciousness – April 28 Q&A with Dr. Peebles
- How to Make Sure You’re Eating Organic and Why it Matters
see Dr. Peebles Archives
Topics (so Many)
Facebook Joystream Health
Tag Archives: chakra system
Why Should I Care About My Chakras?
A friend said, “Okay I’ve heard of them, but why should I care about my chakras? What’s the application? Who cares?” Chakras are described as wheels of light, vortices of energy, and ‘flowers’ that receive and transmit energies. Chakras interface … Continue reading
What is a Chakra, anyhow?
Giant books have been written on this topic, but here are some Cliff notes on chakras 🙂 The word chakra means wheel or vortex. A chakra is a swirling energy station, like a wheel of energy. Each chakra reaches out … Continue reading
Posted in Energy Body, Energy Healing, Mind Tagged And Breathe, chakra, chakra repair, chakra system, chakras, Woo Woo Weekend 2 Comments
Heart Energy is more than Love
The Energy of Your Heart is more than Love by Rose Carey (reprinted with permission) Our hearts are what connect us with others and allow us to feel compassion, empathy, courage and love. We have a physical heart as well … Continue reading