- Follow Joystream Health on WordPress.com
Get our Calm Comfort Meditations e-book or paperback
Calm Comfort Meditations includes some self-care energy healing methods.
- Radical Awesome Love in the New 5D, Can You Dig It?
- Try Wim’s Quick Powerful Breath for Stress and Strong Energy
- Pulling Shadow in this web of Light and Love
- How Big was that Free Energy Surge for You? How is your Sleep?
- Awful Day? Try this Easy Tapping Self Care, Feel Better
- Free Awesome Energy Surge will Boost Your Body and Soul, Feb 17th
Topics (so Many)
Tag Archives: bloating
Anyone for Speed Eating? I confess, I’ve been shoveling it in too fast. (In a rush, eager for the next moment, not this one here.) Speed eating can make us overweight and malnourished at the same time. How? Chunky food, … Continue reading
What’s the hardest thing to do? Chew!Who knew we could be overweight and malnourished, because we don’t chew well enough to get nutrients. So we’re still hungry and without energy. Food went down our chute, but we didn’t absorb it. … Continue reading
Naturopathic and Functional Medicine doctors say that up to 90% of our health depends upon our digestive system. Our immune system and resistance to disease is deeply interwoven with our intestines. I’d like to share with you some basic steps in … Continue reading
As mentioned in the previous post, “We’re not fat; we’re Toxic,” here is a plan to detoxify, feel better, lose weight. This same plan will help autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Scleroderma, Fibromyalgia, IBS, and more. As you … Continue reading
Proper food combining relieves digestive problems, bloating, indigestion, and post-meal sleepiness. I love feeling really good in my body, and this approach to food choices makes a real difference! Here is my scoop on Fit for Life by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond … Continue reading