- Follow Joystream Health on WordPress.com
Get our Calm Comfort Meditations e-book or paperback
Calm Comfort Meditations includes some self-care energy healing methods.
- How Microplastics Make Us Suffer – Urgent Need to Stop Using Plastic
- This Flower’s Easy Going Life Teaches How You Can Be More You, says Dr. P.
- What’s Your Favorite Lazy Food? Granny says Watch Out for Poisons
- Take Heart and Be At Peace with Your True Self, Says Dr. Peebles
- Awesome Valuable Way to Use EMFs and more from Dr. Peebles
- The Importance of Being Worried
Topics (so Many)
Tag Archives: attention
Scared? You don’t have to be.Chaos seems to rise in the world. Clowns run for president. Bullets fly when you least expect it.Before we drown in fear, take a look.What do I have charge of? Myself. That’s it. That’s all … Continue reading
Change your mood, change your life – we have scientific evidence of this now, from a wonderful heart-research organization known as HeartMath. They sent me this Infographic to share. You’ll enjoy browsing their site. How refreshing to discover: The heart sends … Continue reading
Congratulations! In these 4 weeks you have formed a good habit of daily meditation. It’s your normal routine (we hope), during which you may sense glimmerings of peace. Even two seconds is a good taste, and it will grow in … Continue reading
In Glide 2: Concentration, we harnessed our attention, keeping it on a focal point. Concentration strengthens attention. Ponder this: Attention enlivens the object it rests upon. For instance, if I have a sore hangnail and I keep my attention on … Continue reading