- You’ll Love this Sweet Relief for Bones, Muscles, Ligaments
- How to Quit the ‘Gasping Guppy’ and Empower Your Fitness
- You Need to Know the Magic of Placebo
- How to Brighten Up with Your Wonderful Heart Energy
- How You BEEEEE?
- Make a Focus Wheel to Cheer You Up
- Is Your Ego Sandpaper a Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Meditate like a Boss in Bliss
- How about Your Delightful Streams of Info-Energy?
- Your Bright Energetic Matrices, at the Speed of Light
Tag Archives: attention
Scared? You don’t have to be. Chaos seems to rise in the world. Clowns run for president. Bullets fly when you least expect it. Before we drown in fear, take a look. What do I have charge of? Myself. That’s … Continue reading
Not a secret, but we tend to forget: We can focus our own attention, to lighten up. Thank goodness the mind can go to only one place at a time.
So break the troubling focus and send your attention to anything that feels better. Continue reading
Change your mood, change your life – we have scientific evidence of this now, from a wonderful heart-research organization known as HeartMath. They sent me this Infographic to share. You’ll enjoy browsing their site. How refreshing to discover: The heart sends … Continue reading
Congratulations! In these 4 weeks you have formed a good habit of daily meditation. It’s your normal routine (we hope), during which you may sense glimmerings of peace. Even two seconds is a good taste, and it will grow in … Continue reading
In Glide 2: Concentration, we harnessed our attention, keeping it on a focal point. Concentration strengthens attention. Ponder this: Attention enlivens the object it rests upon. For instance, if I have a sore hangnail and I keep my attention on … Continue reading