How about these energy swings?
This month of April we’re getting extra cosmic downloads of energy,
and/or extreme energy from all the crazy stuff on the planet,
and/or we’re facing up to our inner growth,
and/or we’re catching the energies of others.
We may feel whacked and fatigued.
Then sometimes the energy sweeps upward and we feel much better.
Have you been going through this?
My friends and I are feeling it.
We have countless tools to rebalance our energy,
but we may forget to use them.
Our vision narrows down to the problems.
We go into that narrow view, away from the broad view of universal love and light.
What to remember?
- Breathe, listen inside, and ask, “Is this my emotiondiffu or someone else’s?” If it’s someone or something else, say: “I now return this to sender, with consciousness.”
- If this energy or emotion belongs to you, then breathe into it. Allow yourself to feel it, and keep breathing through it. The emotion tends to rise, then dissipate within 90 seconds. (It may help to softly say the emotion – e.g. “anger, anger.”)
- Feel like whining, groaning, moaning? Go for it. Our voice wants to exhale the negative energy. Make time for Toning – breathe deeply and let your voice do whatever it wants. Make any sound that wants to come forth. Let the voice express tones without words. Keep it going. Your voice vibration is literally loosening up and dissolving the stuck energy. This may take 5 to 20 minutes. You’ll hear the sound lighten up. It will finish naturally. It will feel complete.
- If you’d rather not make any noise, you can diffuse the heavy emotional energy through your meridian system. Breathe fully and hold each finger for a while (2 minutes). This is a Jin Shin Jyutsu method. Each finger correlates to a particular meridian and emotion. Relax and drain those overwhelming vibes – easily.
(Alternatively, massage the K27 meridian points underneath the collar bones. These K27 sore spots want relief, and they will bring comfort.)
- Salt dissipates negative energies. (I like salt lamps, but open cups of salt water can also reduce negative vibes in a room.) For centuries, people of India have washed the floors with salt water to remove sadness and tragic vibrations. According to Ayurveda, salt is absorbing and drying – absorbing negativity. Also salt is made of crystals, so its properties naturally amplify (any crystal structure is an amplifier).
Drop the dense cling-ons with frequent warm Epsom salt baths (2 to 3 cups Epsom salt – add a few drops sage or lavender essential oil – option to add 1 cup baking soda too). If you have no tub, pour salt in your hand and use as a shower scrub. Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate, which soothes anxiety, muscle cramps, insomnia. (Plus most of us need more magnesium, and we can absorb it through the skin).
If you don’t have Epsom salt, any healthy salt is good in a bath. Or swim in the ocean.
How have you been experiencing these times?
What are your favorite ways to cope?
Please share in the comments below.
These years are not easy, but we will get through them.
Be gentle with yourself. Get plenty of rest and nourishment.
Return to your connection with Mother Earth (get grounded and present).
Return to your connection with the Divine (whatever you conceive That to be).
Return to your gratitude practice – count abundant blessings with a focus wheel.
Meanwhile, take heart. These crazy times won’t last forever.
Keep your patience on.
The frequencies and energies on this dear planet are indeed shifting.
Shifting to 5D.
People are changing.
Each of us is going through exactly what we need in order to open our hearts and connect with our souls.
We are melting down, so that we can return to what really matters.
And, you guessed it, I can’t resist sharing more suggestions:
Listen to brain sync music, such as Gamma Stimulus.
Get a Free energy infusion from Eileen McKusick, founder of Biofield Tuning.
Drop Stress – soothe your Vagus Nerve – 4 quick tips.
See cosmic energy in the sky (and regain your trust in the universe).
Bliss out with 44 fun meditations in the Calm Comfort book.
Diane Stallings RN does distance healing, EFT tapping, and/or Biofield Tuning on the phone, energy healing sessions, Chakra Balancing, and health coaching. She gives you practical ways to lift your wellbeing. Make an appointment in Phoenix or Fountain Hills or on the phone anywhere.
(Thanks to Piqsels for this image. We all feel this way sometimes . . .)