Here come the holidays, sweetness, expansion!
Want to avoid holiday weight? Try this:
- Minimize your Carbs and eat only your favorite ones. Like who cares about bread when you can have one moist chewy brownie? (This is my philosophy when I go to a party.)
- Eat your few Carbs by themselves or with Veggies.
- Eat meat and proteins with Veggies only. (Without Carbs!)
- If you love fruit, eat it by itself in the morning. Your belly will thank you.
- Forget about dairy products for a while. Generally we are over-calcified and it’s not doing us any good.
Yes. These graceful guidelines are your Gift to Yourself!
And you won’t be so sleepy after lunch.
AND your belly will feel better. You will have less bloating, burping, and gas, because these food combinations are the easiest for your body to digest.
When we throw all types of food into our mouth at once, digestion is more difficult and builds up toxins and weight gain. Sometimes we acquire so many toxins from poorly digested food that we retain water weight in our tissues to balance out the acidity.
Glance at those 5 points once more. They are your pocketful of power. Notice you’ll get plenty of vegetables as ever. At any meal, fill more than half your plate with veggies.
I came upon this food combining approach one December years ago. To my surprise, I lost weight during the holiday season instead of gaining!
Have you ever tried it? Let us know how it goes for you.
Feel better, get balanced. Diane does hands on healing for your biofield and gives you practical ways to enhance your energy system. Make an appointment in Phoenix or Fountain Hills. Also check out our meditation groups – Tuesdays in Phoenix, Thursdays in Fountain Hills.
(Thanks to pixabay and pexels for the images in this composite.)