You already know, you already heard how to eat healthy, but doing it is a whole ‘nother ball of wax, right?? (Whoa – wax?? I dunno, it’s calorie-free, but it might backfire . . .)
Here’s the thing.
Your taste buds will eventually shift into real enjoyment of VEGGIES. Okay? You just have to stick with it awhile.
Your body is precious, your health priceless, your kitchen powerful.
You will thrive and feel great with more sunshine-filled plants.
- Shut your eyes in the Carb aisles and when driving past fast food places.
- Buy up organic Fresh or frozen veggies, all your favorites (but not fruit juices, which are high in fructose).
- Fill half your plate (or more) with veggies. (Fruits digest better when eaten alone.)
- Get Fiber every day (bran, grains, beans, apples) to feed your microbiota (which live in your guts and keep you healthy and slim).
- Find one FUN veggie-combo recipe every Tuesday, starting now!
(Bonus: if you crave a sweet, eat it in the mid-afternoon, when it will digest well.)
Plants are rocket fuel for you!